Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sauteed Potatoes, Eggplants with Green Chilli Recipe


This recipe is adopted from here. However, I don't believe you can prepare this in 15 minutes. Potatoes take time to be cook, so does eggplant. So if you want to save time, remember to cut them smaller. For me, I cook the potatoes in boiling water before cutting them just to save time. After frying them, I also put them altogether into oven for about 5-10 minutes (120-140 degree celsius). I used green chilli instead of green pepper, this is just because I have green chilli on stock only. When frying them, remember to add in black pepper and salt. 

Overally it taste nice. The potatoes taste better than KFC french fries.  They taste a bit of salty and a bit of hot/spice. I think this dish can turn to salad if I add in spinish/rocket salad/mayonese/dried tomatoes? If you dare, you can try.  

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

homecookedrecipe said...

Thanks, hope you enjoy.

soo sean said...

Nice blog. Now I have a new place to get ideas and dig recipes.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin