Monday, April 13, 2009

Honey Mustard Chicken

This is shortcut dish because it is really for busy working folk who want to cook it quick. I do not really feel like posting this but hey, maybe someone out there like to know about it?

How to cook? Just buy chicken and MasterFoods' recipe base packet. (Light milk and vegetable are optional). Follow the instructions on the packet will do. Easy easy.

Tasting? Well, if you do not like the taste of Mustard, you won't like it. I cook this because I have this recipe base with the Showbag I bought. Personally I don't think I will buy this because I just can't get used to the taste of it. However, I think if you make the sauce a bit thicker, this dish can be served as sandwidth (with bread). 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

soo sean said...

Is the mustard taste very strong? I can take it if it is too strong.

homecookedrecipe said...

Surprisingly it's not that strong. The smell is stronger than the taste. The taste is OK (but I has put in milk, not sure if it mild the taste of mustard or not). You can try. (I just couldn't get used to it at first because this is not curry/chili/soy sauce but mustard...) :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin