Sunday, May 17, 2009

Korean Instant Ramen with 60 Ingredients

I'm down with flu this week. It's cold to be precise as I do not have fever. Nevertheless, I feel really tired and annoyed by the running nose. So I declared to K that, the Kitchen is shutdown this week. Mind your own meals (and my meals). Hehe...

Well, luckily I have the Korean instant Ramen to accompany me. It's amazing to have 60 ingredients in this small packet. The first criteria for me to buy instant noodle is "No MSG". Then I'll look at the flavours. In any case, I discovered this Korean instant Ramen by accidence. Yet it taste OK. The brand is "Samyang Food".

But instant food is processed food. If having options, don't eat too much. =) 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

soo sean said...

Take care.
Btw, where did u get the Instant Ramen?

homecookedrecipe said...

Where are you? I'm getting this in Korean supermarket near Chatswood, Sydney. 4 packets cost about AU$5.50. Are you in Singapore? If so, you can try to look for it near Bugis I guess, not too sure.

soo sean said...

I am in Penang. Will try to look around. Forgot to ask if it is good. :p

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin