Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ginger Chicken with Seaweed

I cook very often nowadays since we moved to Macquarie Park. It is mainly because I do not like the food in Macquarie Shopping Center, next it's closer to K's company so he goes home often for his lunch.

I seldom follow recipes as I'm getting tired about it sometimes. So, I just grabbed whatever I have in the stock, then mix and match to have quick lunch ready in 30-45 minutes. This dish, is created based on my imagination.

Ingredients:
1. Dried Japanese/Korea dark seaweed (ready-to-eat packet) - 2 small packets - cut it into small pieces
2. Chicken dices (with skin on if you like) - marinated with salt/dark/light soya sauce
3. Ginger slices

Instructions:
1. Heat the pan with oil, add in ginger slices and cook until it's brown in color and crispy
2. Add in chicken dices and some dark soya sauce. Stir fry them in medium heat, until you find the skin is a bit brownish and crispy.
3. Add in dried dark seaweed and cover the pan for about 30 seconds to 1 minutes until you feel the dried dark seaweed is softer.
4. Remove the cover, quick stir fry them altogether. Then you're ready to serve.

Note:
If you're pregnant, I suggest you not to eat dark seaweed as it contains mercury.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin