Thursday, March 18, 2010

Indian Restaurant in Cupertino - Bombay Oven



Many many years ago (back to year 2004-2006 I think) when I have had business trip in Cupertino, CA, my ex-colleague brought me to an indian restaurant for lunch buffet. Since then I have been lunching there for multiple times during the business trip. I enjoyed the food so much that I couldn't find similar taste in Singapore for years. The lunch buffet was cheap then too, about USA$10 only. When I tried to recall many times, I couldn't remember the name of the restaurant. Finally, I found the menu today, somewhere in my drawer. It reminds me of the good time in Cupertino.

The restaurant is called Bombay Oven (http://www.dinebombayoven.com/). I enjoyed the Masala Tea very much and it was cost USA$1.50 only, which I couldn't find the taste again when I back to Singapore and Australia. The Nan was only cost USA$1.50 per piece. Of course the price now has been adjusted, the Masala Tea now costs close to USA$2.00 while the Nan seems has a huge jump to USA$12.50 where I am not sure what has been changed in terms of the food serving.

I'll definitely recommend my friends to try this restaurant while in Cupertino! (Hopefully the food is still as good as before.)

Bombay Oven
20803 Stevens Creek Blvd,
Cupertino, CA 95014,
Tel: 408-252-0520
E-mail: restaurant@bombayovenca.com

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin