Monday, July 13, 2009

Final Week of Masterchef Australia 2009

I have watched many reality show, such as Australia Big Brother, So You Think You Can Dance, The Biggest Loser, etc. So far the best I enjoy most is Masterchef Australia. It's because of the quality of the show, the fairness of the judges and less dramatic as other shows. I think the show is not aiming for pleasing audience, but to have learning experience for the candidates as well as finding the best among them. It's sometimes entertaining but more importantly we can learn quite a number of many good recipes. Sadly I haven't tried any of the recipes yet but I promise to try some, especially to cook with duck. :P

It's interesting to see Poh introduced a few Malaysia dishes in the competition such as roti jala, curry chicken, etc. Those dishes are popular in Malaysia and they wouldn't impress me as much as local Australians. But it's nice to have them on television as I miss those food so much.

Their Hong Kong trip is interesting as well, I wonder how good will the Dim Sum in Hong Kong as compared to Sydney Hong Kong Dim Sum restaurant? I'll definitely find out one day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin